Chasabal Ceramic Competition
- We are welcome to the only Chasabal (Tea Bowls) theme regarding entries to the competition with ceramic material works.
- Each potter may submit one to three piece of Chasabal (Tea Bowls).
- The Competition is opened to individual potter and no any restriction of nationality and age.
- Works should be created within the last two years and did not apply to other competition and limit of dimensions 200x200x200 mm.
First Application Protocol
- Official Language : Korean and English
- Deadline for Application : Feb. 29th,2012.
- Condition of Application
- Only On-line application will be accept (website and e-mail)
- Each Potter Detail information with DOC or PDF file
- Works photo : more than Million pixels with JPEG format. Including photo of front, top with 120o angle , foot views of work
- Portrait photo of Potter (more than Million pixels with JPEG format)
- Detail description of the work as the Glaze, Clay and Firing method.
- Instruction of work display and condition report.
- First Judging and Announcement protocol.
5 th of March, 2012. via website as well as notification to e-mail to each potter.
Final Application Protocol
- First Qualified potter must be works packaging and sending to the Museum of Mun-Gyeong within 15 days via speed post as door to door.
- First Qualified potter should be responsible for packaging and shipping with prevent to damage of work. We are not responsible for damage to the work during the transportation.
- Dead line for application : 20 th of March, 2012.
- Insurance of works ; works should have insured to the arrival at the Ceramic Museum of Mun-Gyeong which is indicated the insurance value in order to we can insure it for in case of return to the works.
Judging and Announcement
- Organization of Judge : International Judges : 2 , Korean Judges : 2
- Final Announcement : 30th th of March, 2012. via website as well as notification to e-mail to each potter.
Awards and Ceremony and Exhibition
- The class of Awards : Grand Prize (1), Gold Prize (1), Silver Prize (2) Bronze Prize (2), Special Prize (1)
- Grand will be given a round-trip air ticket and all accommodation to attend the awards ceremony and invitation of two years festival international workshop.
- Gold Prize (1), Silver Prize (2) Bronze Prize (2), Special Prize (1) will be given a round-trip air ticket and all accommodation to attend the awards ceremony and invitation of one years festival international workshop.
- All awards will get the plate of award and special award gift from festival Committee
- All Final competition works publish the brochures and send to each potters
- Award Ceremony and Exhibition
Time : 6th of May , 2012, Award ceremony of Festival
Exhibition : During the all time of Festival at the Special exhibition hall. And also permanent display in Mungyeong Ceramic Museum.
- Application material will not be returned.
- Works arrive after the dead line time, will be disqualified.
- All First qualified works will display of works during the festival.
- After festival, not qualified works will return it in case of potter request, otherwise all works will keep in the Ceramic Museum of Mun-Gyeong and display continuously.
- If any subject to change and will notify to the festival website and send e-mail to each potter.
저작권표시, 주소 및 연락처
- Copyright ⓒ 1999~2012 SABAL21.COM All rights reserved.