Experience traditional Korean ceramics in Mungyeong City, a place of tea cups.
Enjoy interesting and solid events!
Purchasers of admission tickets are provided with gift certificate coins worth 2,000 won, which can be used all around the festival site.
- Admission Fee
||age 19 to 64
||age 7 to 18
|Group of 20 or more adults
||No gift certificate
|Group of 20 or more children/adolescents/soldiers
* Group admission fee is applied to Mungyeong citizens.(Identification card required)
- I’m Korean! A special privilege is provided to whoever wears a traditional Korean dress, Hanbok.
- Privilege: free admission
- Period : April 28th, 2018 to May 7th, 2018
- Applying range: tourists who wear both Korean traditional tops and bottoms
- Applying condition: Confirmation of wearing Hanbok at the ticket box(※ applies only to those wearing Hanbok)
- Exemption from Admission Fee
- National guests, diplomatic delegation, and their suite attendants
- Persons of merit and their families who are acknowledged by the laws such as ‘Law for Respectful Treatment and Support of Persons of National Merit’, ‘Law for Respectful Treatment of Independence Patriots’, or ‘Law regarding Respectful Treatment of Meritorious War Participants and Organization Establishment’
- The handicapped of level one to three to whom ‘the Law for the Handicapped’ is applied, and their accompanying protectors
- Those on public duty
- Children aged 6 or less and the elderly aged 65 or more